For users working at firms with enterprise access, you can quickly and easily create a PacerPro account for yourself and/or colleagues through our website.
You will need to have on hand the new user’s:
- Email address, and
- PACER search credentials. Your PACER search credentials are the credentials that you enter when you go to pacer.gov and run a search
Information you may need:
- If your firm requires you to enter a client code when searching PACER, you will need to have a client code available during set-up
- Go to www.pacerpro.com
- Click “join your colleagues” (Image)
- Enter the user’s name, email address and create a new PacerPro password for the user (Image).
- Write the PacerPro password down so that you can send it to the new user later
- Click “sign-up”
- You will be taken to a new screen and asked to enter your PACER search credentials (Image)
The account has been created! Send the new user an email telling them they can log-in at PacerPro.com by clicking “sign-in” and entering their email address and the PacerPro password that you created.
If you’d like, you can send them the following Welcome Email.